Monday, June 21, 2010

Client Testimonials

Robert brings his love of life, his tremendous skills as a facilitator, his sensitivity and, above all, his integrity to the process. I have benefited immensely from all of these and am grateful everyday for having gone through the process of working with him.

-Client

Robert’s greatest strengths are his ability to create an absolutely safe and non-judgmental place for one's stories to be told and options explored; communicating those principles in a way that we accept and act upon them; and being the source of inspired questions, opening new paths for participants to explore.

-Bob Milne, Lawyer

Victoria, BC

Robert is an ancient spirit dwelling in a youthful body. His wisdom of the process of life is his strength. He is a mentor who will not allow anyone to become dependent on him. He encourages people to challenge themselves. He is an intuitive visionary. He believes in spirit. When I'm with Robert I feel included, appreciated and loved.

-Fran Bob, Native Elder

For me--Robert models what it is like to use his body as a kind of tuning fork to
channel the energies of the universe or spirit... I aspire to be that open, sensitive and receptive to the people I work with in order to spark beauty and healing. He is so fluid and open.

-Laura Cramer, First Nations Playwright





He impressed me immediately as a young man of rare talent and commitment. He listens deeply. He expresses himself clearly. He is empathetic and compassionate. He has perspective… a leader of vision as we move toward a more humane society.
Joe Schaeffer, Ph.D., Educator and Consultant



I was wowed by Roberts intuitive skill with people. What a gift! It's truly beautiful how he draws the best out of people. Thank you. I am so grateful to have found your program.
Participant





I would move heaven and earth to bring Robert Birch to any community in need of personal growth and/or organizational development. I have long known Rob to be a master facilitator.
Annie Stirling,
Drama Therapist
Barra de Navidad, Mexico


Since meeting and working with Robert I learned and immediately incorporated (new techniques) into my way of working with people when teaching about interactive learning. This has helped me design better workshops.
Lisa Heft,
Consultant, facilitator and educator
San Francisco, CA


Robert is a spiritual geyser. He oozes, bursts forth with such life force. He teaches that all is sacred. Robert is in touch with the deep perceptions of life that he manages to cast a net far and wide to a place where we are all more fearlessly alive.

Einer Maartman, Social Worker, Vancouver, BC

As a professional in education for twenty years, I do not hesitate to recommend Rob as an outstanding a first-class trainer and a professional with a deep respect and affection for his craft, colleagues and program participants.
John Plank, Artistic Director
Toronto, ON


I value his intense empathy, his respect for everybody, the way he listens carefully. Robert makes everybody feel safe and able to open up and share.

Lina de Guevera, A.D. Puente Theatre

Victoria, BC